In this article, you'll learn how to integrate AfterShip with 90+ other apps via Alloy's automation platform. Once you've connected AfterShip, you'll be able to pull or push data from tools like ReCharge, Yotpo, SMSBump & others that AfterShip doesn't support natively.
Example Use Cases
- Shipment updates via text - When there is a shipment update, send a text to the customer via SMSBump, Tone, or Attentive
- Update loyalty points - Once a shipment is processed, ensure appropriate loyalty points updates in apps like Stamped.io, Yotpo, & LoyaltyLion
- Create re-engagement ticket - If a customer's order is shipped and they've left a bad review, create a ticket in Gorgias for a customer support rep to manually reach out to the customer.
Connect to Alloy
- In Alloy, create a new workflow
- Select AfterShip Trigger as the first app in your workflow.
- Follow the instructions to paste the Alloy-generated link into your Aftership account settings
- Set up the rest of the workflow how you please!
Updated about 1 year ago