With Yotpo, take your marketing to the next level by leveraging data-driven strategies that span across email and SMS. Integrating Buy with Prime enables merchants to use Yotpo for order placement alerts and abandoned cart recovery campaigns.
- Proactively engage and regain potential customers via automated abandoned cart reminders. Deploy tailored emails to those who paused their buying process and convert potential sales.
- Tag customers with a unique Buy with Prime identifier, facilitating advanced segmentation. This unlocks tailored communication strategies, enhancing customer relations, and promoting recurrent sales.
- In your Buy with Prime console, go to Marketplace, find Yotpo for Buy with Prime app by Alloy, click the card, then click Add App.
- Review the authorization request and click Authorize. After a short load, you will be prompted to input an email, we'll use this to reach you if anything happens with your integration.
- Following the email, you'll be asked to authenticate your Yotpo account.
- After adding your credentials, you'll be asked to set the delay for your cart abandonment automation. In other words, how long a cart should go unconverted before being considered abandoned.
- Once confirmed and installed, your integration is good to go and Alloy will start passing your Buy with Prime order and cart data to Yotpo.
Yotpo Campaign Setup
To configure your Yotpo campaign, you can access their guide here:
- What do I need to begin using the ‘Yotpo for Buy with Prime’ by Alloy?
As a Buy with Prime merchant, you’ll use your existing Buy with Prime credentials to log into the merchant console to access the Buy with Prime Marketplace. This will be required to locate and install the Yotpo for Buy with Prime app by Alloy. In addition, you will need an existing account with the Yotpo or you can click here to sign-up for a new account. If you’re already using an existing account with Yotpo for your DTC store, we recommend that you use the same account credentials when connecting your Buy with Prime account through Alloy.
- I’m already using an Alloy Order Sync app, will that impact installing this app?
No. The Alloy order sync apps syncs your confirmed Buy with Prime orders into your DTC store. This enables you to use your downstream workflows for Buy with Prime orders just as you would for your DTC orders. However, it does not provide visibility into abandoned checkouts for Buy with Prime orders, which can be up to 70% of your shopper visits. This app provides the means to access your shopper data for Buy with Prime abandoned checkouts, enabling you to re-engage with your shoppers through email reminders and recover sales.
- Will this work if I’ve enabled Multi-SKU cart for Buy with Prime?
Yes. If you’ve enabled Multi-SKU cart for Buy with Prime, the Abandoned checkout email reminders will contain the Cart URL from the abandoned Buy with Prime order. This cart URL will take the customer back to the abandoned Buy with Prime checkout with the products and quantities pre-populated.
- What are the exit conditions for the abandonment flow? What if the product is no longer in stock or the customer has made a purchase?
Before the abandoned cart email would go out, the integration checks the stock of each product and if the same customer has placed any order in your specified abandonment time. If the conditions are met, Alloy sends the trigger to Yotpo, else, it does not.
- Are any of my automations retroactive?
No, only new events after installation will be synced over to Yotpo.
- How do I change the delay time or connected store that I configured during installation?
On the Yotpo for Buy with Prime app by Alloy page, click on the "Go to Alloy" link in the top right corner. This will allow you to set your desired time delay.
- Will Buy with Prime users have opted into my mailing list on Yotpo?
Ans: If a customer already exists within Yotpo, their subscription status will not change. If a customer does not exist in Yotpo, they will be created as a transactional list member allowing them to receive transactional emails such as abandoned cart and order notification emails.
Updated about 2 months ago