Enhance shopper conversion and maintain customer retention with Zendesk - a customer service platform designed for fast-growing ecommerce merchants, now featuring a Buy with Prime integration powered by Alloy. Zendesk streamlines your orders, conversations, social comments, and direct messages into a unified customer ticket view. Enable your customer success team to seamlessly handle Buy with Prime requests all from your Zendesk interface.
- Implement a Buy wit Prime-specific widget in Zendesk, utilizing a custom template for optimized data processing.
- Increase efficiency in handling Buy with Prime inquiries, promoting improved customer relationships.
- Access detailed customer information before responding, including order and conversation history.
Learn how to install the integration and take the necessary actions in Omnisend.
- In your Buy with Prime console, go to Marketplace, find "Zendesk by Alloy Automation", click the card, then click Add App.
- Review the authorization request and click Authorize.
- After a short load, you will be prompted to input an email, we'll use this to reach you if anything happens with your integration.
- Following the email, you can authenticate your Zendesk by inserting your Zendesk subdomain. Your subdomain will be in the URL of your Zendesk account preceding .zendesk.com. After wards you will be prompted to login to your Zendesk account if you are not logged in already. If you don't already have a Zendesk account, you can create one by visiting their homepage.
- Once authenticated and installed, your integration is good to go and you'll be able to check the newly created fields for the customers BwP order information.
Once you have installed the Zendesk app, you will see the custom fields appear on the left hand panel of any customer in Zendesk. These fields will continue to be populated with any new or updated orders for that particular customer.
- How can I see more details of the mot recent Buy with Prime order for a customer?
Just simply click on the order URL in the Latest Order custom field and that will take you directly to the Buy with Prime order console.
Updated about 2 months ago