Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Storage Credentials Setup Guide
For the credentials, you will need the following:
- The Project ID
- The Service Account Private Key JSON
How to get the Project ID
- Go to your Google Cloud Console's projects list.
- Choose the Project ID of the project where your Cloud Storage is in.
How to get the Service Account Private Key JSON
- If you don’t have a service account yet, create a service account following Google’s Documentation.
- Then follow the steps in Google’s Documentation on how to create a private key in JSON format. See sample below showing how a private key in JSON format looks like.
Configuring the Service Account
- Go to the Cloud Storage in your Google Cloud Console
- Click on your desired Bucket
- Then click on Permissions and click on Grant Access
- Input the Service Account under New Principals
- In the Role field, search for the roles Storage Legacy Bucket Owner and Storage Legacy Object Owner and select that. Then click on the Save button.
Complete Block Credentials
- Input the Project ID for your project found in the previous steps.
- Then copy the whole contents in the JSON file created in the previous steps into the Service Account Private Key JSON field and then click on Validate.
Updated 5 months ago