To set up the Octane AI integration in Alloy's platform, you should first create a workflow from scratch. Once you're in the workflow editor, you'll see that you can select the Octane AI trigger as the starting point for your workflow.
Once the trigger is added, you can configure the block.
- Authenticate your Octane AI account
- Select the trigger event that should start this workflow
- You can check out the sample output data to see if it matches your expectations
- And now you can proceed to build the rest of your workflow by adding additional action or logic blocks!
- You'll find the Octane trigger's outputs available as "Variables"
You can use these as inputs into subsequent blocks.
Have fun building!
Updated 3 months ago