In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Omnisend with the Alloy platform. Once you've connected Omnisend, you'll be able to sync data from Shopify, BigCommerce, Postscript, ShipBob, and other apps to view customer data in one location.
- Send update messages to customers via email, SMS, or Facebook Messenger
- Add tagged customers to remarketing lists for Google Ads
- Automatically tag and segment customers based on specific criteria
- Flag and canceling high-risk orders before capturing the payment
Get Omnisend credentials
- Login to Omnisend
- Go to Dashboard -> User Profile -> Integrations -> API Keys to view the credentials
- In Alloy, create a new workflow
- Select Shopify Trigger or any app you'd like to trigger the workflow. Set up the app.
- Choose Omnisend as the second block in your workflow by clicking on the + icon next to the trigger
- Choose any action, such as Create Contact
- In the next step, paste your Omnisend credentials into the field then press Validate
- Proceed to the next step and fill in the required fields
Updated 5 months ago