Learn how to integrate Skubana with other apps to improve your inventory, fulfillments, & shipping workflows
In this article, you'll learn how to set up your ShipBob account to work with the Alloy platform. Once you've connected ShipBob, you'll be able to sync data from Shopify, Klaviyo, Gorgias, and other apps into ShipBob, and vice versa.
Example Use Cases
Sending reorder alerts to staff for low inventory
Sending delivery updates via SMS or email
Tagging orders based on delivery speed
Auto-generating new reorders for suppliers
Sending back in stock notifications based on tags
Connect to Alloy
1. In Alloy, create a new workflow
2. Select any app you'd like to trigger the workflow. If you're a Shopify user, you'll likely want to connect Shopify Trigger and select an action like Orders Paid
3. After you choose a trigger, you can select a next block to add to your workflow. Here, you might want to directly select Skubana, or choose a utility block like Loop or Conditional Paths. These will allow you to create logic to filter or customize the data that is sent to Skubana
4. After selecting the Skubana block, you can choose an action
5. Add your account by clicking the button and authenticating in Skubana
6. And finally, set up your block with the data you'd want to send to Skubana
Below, we've also put together a tutorial for creating a workflow that will create Skubana orders and shipments for specific items inside a Shopify order, such as a sample item or an item with a specific SKU.