In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Gorgias with the Alloy platform. Once you've connected Gorgias, you'll be able to sync data from Shopify, BigCommerce, Klaviyo, ShipBob, and other apps to view customer data in one location.
Sending updates messages to customers via email or SMS
- Provide shipping and delivery updates via email or SMS based on delivery data from shipping platforms (ShipBob, Shippo, etc.)
- Tagging customers who have created tickets subscribers and sending campaigns based on specific triggers
- Updating tickets with customer shipping and order history
- In Alloy, create a new workflow
- Select Shopify Trigger, or any app you'd like to trigger the workflow. Set up the app.
- Choose Gorgias as the second block in your workflow by clicking on the + icon next to the trigger
- Choose any action, such as Create a Ticket
- In Step 2, paste your Gorgias credentials into the field then press Validate
To get Gorgias credentials, Login to Gorgias > Go to Settings -> REST-API to view the credentials
- Proceed to Step 3 and fill in the required fields
- Run or activate your workflow!
Updated 5 months ago