In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Loop Returns with 90+ other apps via Alloy's automation platform. Once you've connected Loop Returns, you'll be able to pull or push data from tools like Yotpo, Postscript, & others that Loop doesn't support natively.
Return points - When an item is returned, ensure appropriate loyalty points updates in apps like Stamped.io, Yotpo, & LoyaltyLion
Create re-engagement ticket - If a customer issues a return and leaves a bad review, create a ticket in Gorgias for a customer support rep to manually reach out to the customer.
Text campaign to save customer - Auto-generate an SMS follow up after a return is processed in the warehouse and send additional questions to the customer.
- In Alloy, create a new workflow
- Select Loop Returns Trigger as the first app in your workflow.
- Select the event you'd like to trigger this workflow
- Follow the instructions to ensure that the link in Alloy is pasted in your Loop account settings
- Now you're ready to set up the rest of your workflow!
Updated 5 months ago